Living with Graves’ Disease poses a number of challenges.
From the symptoms themselves to the lack of education and support from conventional medical practitioners, it can be difficult to determine the best path forward.
Today I’m sharing the top three struggles I experienced as well as my best strategies for overcoming them.
In this episode, you’ll learn about:
- #1: Dealing with the symptoms associated with hyperthyroidism
- #2: The fear of receiving radioactive iodine or thyroid surgery
- #3: The negativity of most endocrinologists
- Addressing the root causes of your symptoms
- My top strategies for dealing with these struggles in your thyroid healing journey
As always, I hope you find this episode valuable, and I look forward to catching you in the next episode!
To learn more, visit the show notes at https://savemythyroid.com/podcast/the-3-biggest-struggles-with-graves-disease-and-how-to-overcome-them/.
Do You Want Help Saving Your Thyroid?
Access hundreds of free articles at www.NaturalEndocrineSolutions.com
Visit Dr. Eric's YouTube channel at www.youtube.com/c/NaturalThyroidDoctor/
To work with Dr. Eric, visit https://savemythyroid.com/work-with-dr-eric/